Monday, May 28, 2012

A Twist on Margie's Enchiladas

A few weeks ago Ms. Margie Romney-Aslett posted her recipe for Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas - YUM! But when I saw the recipe, I already had a pork tenderloin in the crock pot. So what's a girl to do but improvise!


1 large can of Cream of Chicken Soup - I used a small can cheddar cheese soup
1 large can of Green Chili Enchilada Sauce - same
1 large container of Sour Cream, {24 oz} - I used a small container
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, or a Mexican Mix - same
1 large can of diced green chili's - same
1 large can of sliced black olives. - same
1 cup salsa - I used homemade but only because I made a huge batch a few days prior
1 large onion diced. - same
4-6 cooked chicken breasts. {cubed} - Pulled Pork from the crock pot
mix.
roll in flour tortillas
put the extra sauce on top add another cup of grated cheese on top.
cover with Tin Foil and bake at 350 degrees until bubbling.

No comments: