Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cherish Album for Mother's Day ...

I LOVE teaching people how to craft with paper! It can be a bit daunting though if you don't have the right tools, know what kind of paper to buy and use the right adhesives, etc. A girlfriend of mine has asked me to teach her how to make her gifts this year for Mother's and Father's Day so, I thought, let me get the goods together and rock a fabulous class out and we'll make it a party! So, here's the beginning project ... (1 of 4)

It's a sweet mini album to give for Mother's Day or keep for yourself.

Sweet little lollie on the front - LOVE!
                                      
LOVE the yellow gingham :) Tres Springtime!!
                                      
Pennant Garland makes me happy! There's so much room to add your memories in text and photos.
                                     
All of the patterned paper in this album is from Rhonna Farrer's line - Follow your Heart by My Mind's Eye. This woman's designs are AMAZE!!! Love the colors and patterns - Swoon! You can pick up the digital artwork that coordinates perfectly at Rhonna's online shop.
                                      
This page will be for written memories in my book. I LOVE to write things in Savvy's albums like I'm talking to her so, in 30 years she'll have sweet handwritten memories.
                                      
More yellow gingham and another pennant garland - Delightful!

I'll be teaching how to make this fab mini album along with 3 other gifts/projects
(2 large projects, 2 small projects. This mini album is one of the large projects)

Cost is $35.00 per person.

Location: Austin TX on Thursday, April 19th from 6-9:30PM AND on Saturday, April 28th from 1-4:30PM. Just in time for Mother's Day!
Please email me if you'd like to attend. I have 6 spaces available for each class. amybrianmccollum@msn.com. It will be so much fun!!

The special ladies that you give these handmade goodies to will cherish them forever! Check back soon for sneak peeks at the other projects that we'll be making. {{Smooches, Amy}}

No comments: