Sunday, March 4, 2012

12x12 Invitations


Even though we moved away from our beloved friends in New Mexico, I am lucky enough to have a close girlfriend that lives in San Antonio. Lise and I went to massage school together back in 2003-2004 ish. We've kept in touch over the years, when Bri, Sav and I would come out to visit we'd get to see each other. Anytime we talked on the phone we picked up right where we left off. I love that about our relationship. She's a nurse now at a local hospital and is throwing a baby shower for a co-worker and called me to help her out. She wanted a few 12x12 invitations to post so their co-workers would know the details but, it had to be fabulous!! OKAY!!

So I created and duplicated this cute, whimsical 12x12 invite. It has 3-D garland made of cirles at the top. Polka dots and gingham pattern in Pink and Tiffany Blue with a little Kraft to make it all come together. Butterflies, it needed butterflies so, they were released to fly all over the layout.

I would totally use this layout and add a pic instead of the invite info. In fact, I think I will for Savvy's Scrapbook.

I also created a few samples of cupcake toppers to match, so she could see how CUTE it's all going to be. It is a party right! I topped it off with a card for her to give to the mommy to be.

I hope you're inspired and if you need any help with your next party please let Altaira and I know - we'd be happy to get creative to make it a fabulous soiree! This IS what we do!! :) Smooches!

No comments: