Sunday, April 1, 2012

Altaira's Creative Space

As promised, I have some pictures of my creative space to share with you today - although I have already moved it around again.


















My two shelving units are now side by side, so as to make more wall space available for the beautiful dream catcher (and another gorgeous piece I'll share with you another day) I created.

In the forefront of the last picture you can see my girls' kitchen - it's strategically placed there to keep little hands out of mommy's tools and to hold the baby wall in place since that's where it cuts across in front of the fireplace.

As I said in my last post about storage, I have some more ideas and upcycles to share with you - such as those tan boxes on the almost top shelf.

I have been busy Spring-ifying (new word folks) the room. Banners, garlands, new artwork for the walls - that appeals to both the kids and I.

I sent a BIG OL' box of goodies to Amy - all in the name of making room for new goodies - which arrived from A Cherry on Top the other day! Like Christmas in April, a big crafting order is my tax time treat - see taxes aren't all bad.

If you follow me on Facebook, you know I have some really exciting news to share. Hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to!

Ms. Amy has been at First Monday Trade Days in Canton, TX this weekend. She got to meet Jenn from Sweet Eye Candy Creations, the powerhouse behind such amazing events as Petticoats & Parasols, and Once upon a Dream. a wee bit jealous


Hope you likes the semi-tour of my creative space. I can't wait to share the rest with you, including what it looks like now that things have been moved (here's hoping I'll find some fabric this week to hang behind my shelving so I can be done!)





No comments: