Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time

Totally non-craft, non-food related post today.

Where is the time going?!

Payton lost her first tooth the other day, while eating lunch at school. She had some tears over that tooth - afraid it was going to hurt. But in the end $5 from the Tooth Fairy wasn't too shabby - said Tooth Fairy needs to remember to keep some singles on hand from now on! But it was her first tooth so...yeah.



Then kindergarten registration came this past Tuesday. I'm doing ok with the registering - its the actual first day I think I'll be upset about. The school supply list is long - seems like the school provided the things on this list back when I was in kinder? Budget cuts I suppose. It really seems like she was just starting PeeWees the other day!

Mom is on vacation seeing family, so we have the house to ourselves. I plan to cook with lots of mushrooms ;)

We have vacation planned for June - I can't wait to see family and friends in California. Bob hasn't been back since we got here so I think he is pretty stoked.

I have been doing a bunch of crafting for you all though! Pinky Promise! I just have to photograph it all and get all of the links for you lovely ladies. I am still reeling a little from being featured by Ms.Rhonna Farrer - not something I ever thought would happen from posting on instagram! OY! Talk to you soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been feeling this way a lot recently. My eldest just turned 4! Where is time going!!