Tuesday, July 16, 2013

{HOME} wreath

I've had this wreath sitting in my craft room since before Christmas! I wrapped it made a cute fabric flower and then set it aside to do other projects. Oy! I've released it from it's stagnant state and gussied it up for our front door. I LOVE how it turned out! I hope you're inspired!!

I dyed the fabric to a light pink and wrapped it around a styro wreath.

From the same fabric, I made this adorbs fabric fleur, layered it over some vintage lace (Thanks Altaira!) Then, I tied on more lace ribbon.

I die cut and embossed some paper pennants and letters. I sponged the edges and adhered together.
I made two cute small pennant garlands and attached them to the wreath behind the word garland.

More ribbon, it definitely needed more ribbon so, I grabbed my stash of
textured ribbon and there ya go! Done!
It makes me happy!
Hope you're inspired! Smooches!!
-Amy

No comments: