Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Christmas Card Club - July - South Austin

It's Christmas Card making time!! I put some Christmas Tunes on {Drifters Christmas Pandora station is my fave for some classic Christmas} to get the inspiration rolling! I also found some fab ideas on Stampin' Connection because I needed a little extra oomph in my card making craftiness since it's been awhile! :)

Class Details:
We'll be making 2 cards of each design (6 total)
$12. per person
Thursday, July 25 7:00pm - 10: ish

We'll play with some fun embossing techniques. All supplies will be provided. 
NO CREATIVE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Bring a friend or come and make new friends! It'll be fun!!
Email me at amybrianmccollum(@)msn(dot)com. I hope you can make it!

Simple and Elegant.
Champagne Shimmer Paper is behind the snowflake. Spritzed with shimmer.
This card is sparkle goodness!!

So Vintage!
Lovin' the Gold Embossing around the edges!

This card is also dry embossed with snowflakes.
I CASEd this idea. Love, Love, Love it!!
This card is also spritzed with Shimmer.

No comments: